No Subject

Hi,
   This something of a test to try out the mailing list but also a question.
I am trying to compile crossfire on an SGI under IRIX4.0.5...

Has anyone had any success with this platform? It was not listed in the
known platforms that crossfire compiles on!  I can not even get passed the
make depend portion....it fails on /server/socket.c and I also know that
the header file systeminfo.h is missing from my system(from client/client.c).

Any thoughts?

John