Re: Crossedit compile errors.

Well, I *think* I might have found my crossedit compile
problem, though I'm not sure how to fix it yet.  It seems
that before Posix.h is included, first Xaw.h is included,
which includes X11/Intrinsic.h which includes X11/Xlib.h
which includes sys/types.h WITHOUT the _POSIX_SOURCE
defined.  In Posix.h when it includes sys/types.h it just
skips over it since _TYPES_ is already defined.  This makes
it so things like mode_t and pid_t never get defined, hence
the parse errors.

Michael