Crossfire comments

I'm really impressed with the current setup, it's pretty neat.
I got the maps from the chico server; they are much nicer than the
original set of maps distributed with crossfire.  The one interesting
thing I've had happen is that every so often, the game will let me
become a wraith, fireborn or quetzocoatl as a character class.  It's
not clear to me if this is intended or not, so I figured I'd ask.  I
think it would be neat to be able to play non-humans, but you'd need
to define what it means to wear armour/wield weapons in this case.
--
Second, it was pointed out to me that you can identify
cursed/enchanted items by their weight.  You can't identify all of