oh, no, no, no....

A new town with a collection of maps have just been added. The town
that lies inside the white mountain, right north of Navar. I think it
used to be 'Neftekamsk' in an older version, and the maps are named
/thomasd/...

There are WAY TOO MANY ARTIFACTS!!!!!!! ...and, they are way too easy
to find. If you have the 'dimension door' spell anyway. I mean, in one
hut, you have to fight maybe 15 vampires, some acid spheres, two trees
and one rustmonster... And what are your reward? As following:

Girdle, str/con
Girdle, con
Girdle, str
Girdle, dam
Dragonmail +3
Stealthboots
Levitationboots
Speedboots
Reflectorshield
Helmet of X-rays
Helmet of Brilliance
2 amulets of Lifesaving
Stormbringer
Firebrand

(and some scrolls and other 'minor items')

I mean, you take a guy up to 12th level, get the dimension door, go to
the place, and WHUPS you have all the equipment. Don't anyone look at
the maps before they are used in the game?

...also there are a few other maps with artifacts that I consider a
bit easy...

Hmmm.... Is this just here in Norway, or has this map been added
elsewhere?

H--