No Subject

Are there any patches for the PARTY system so that a bunch of us can go on quests and share the experience and the money (give xxxx coins to yyyyy command).  Also will the characters have skills so that the guilds can then be useful.  Why can't players weild 2 weapons instead of a shield and a weapon.  Just some things that would be nice to have.  I am trying to hack the drop command so that players can drop a specific number of items from a stack of say 3000 platinum.  I think this is why players wont play in groups as there is no easy way to share expeirience and money that is made in the quest.

Have a nice day.
Ripclaw
(Lev 14; Maintainer)