Re: hps of classes (class differences)

>Cool, i did not know about this table.  One thing that I would also like
>to mention, is the enchant weapon scolls.  They unbalance the game
>entirely.  We have players, running around collecting all of the
>diamons/booze/gems/whatever for days, then finally preparing the weapon.
>We have +35 taifus, with +5 to each stat, 8 weapon speed, and damage
>+35 or so.  I'm not even going to mention a pair of nunchunks (sorry sp)
>that have also been made.  Could we put a prepare weapon limit on this?
>I could do it if nobody else wants to.

  Youch.  I was happy when I had my Taifu up to +20..... :)
Of course, it has an absurd damage, and an absurd speed, and
absurd bonuses!  (Everything up to 30 on Ragnarok at UCB, all
legit)  The improve weapon stuff needs to be hamstrung.
Who will do this?

>Oh, and while I'm thinking about it ;) some monsters give out
>way too many exp.  Like demi-liches.  500000?  I have seen a 25 level
>barbarian wade through like 30 of them in one room no problem, then
>he becomes 31st level or something.  I think that there need to
>be tougher monsters.  I have taken monsters like the chineese dragon, liches,
>and the Demon lord, given them almost every attack, protection, a few
>immunes, and it is only a matter of seconds before they die.

  Was this WITH or WITHOUT your absurdly powerful weapon?

>scummed many maps with dumb monsters sitting in front of them.  Shouldn't
>bullet walls have friendly flags set so the monsters tear them down?

  Hmmm.  This is unfortunate.  yes, they SHOULD have the friendly flags
set, and perhaps those durned bullet walls should be more expensive
to create.  You wanna do this, karim?  The appropriate code is in
newspells.c under 'create_the_feature' or something.

Regards,

PeterM