Re:hps of classes (class differences)

> At the moment wizards seem to get magic AND everything else,
> which is a bit unbalanced.

What class differences are there between the magic ability of
a wizard and of a barbarian?  From what I can remember from
reading documentation, these differences are small: primarily
attibute bonuses.

Here is an uncomfirmed list of things I can remember:
	- summon-pet-monster monsters vary with class
	- clerics get bonuses for healing spells
	- Quetzalcoatl's start with burning hands

Please add to this list of class differences in magic ability...

			-jim