RE: CF: The automatic spoiler generation

>Should grayscale Postscript be made the default? I think even fewer
>will be able to compile the spoilers themselves, then, but...

I think at least a grey-scale version should be included so that those
of us who don't have a color PostScript can at least have a base spoiler
to go by.  I tried printing the color version through GhostScript saving
out to PGM and then using XV to save to postscript.  This took about 40 mins
for ONE page!  Please include a grayscale version of the spoiler.

David G.