Re: cf: some small bugs

>  Actually, I ended up fixing the CAN_MERGE macro so taht it takes food
> into account.

This is by far incompleat solution!  My charater has due to this bug for
example "three bracers +2 (ac+1) (protected fire) (vulnarable cold)" and
the other special bracers it has are: (Str+1), (protect: electricity).
Actually you would need to compare EVERY POSSIBLE FLAG that a ring can have.
So making the special bracers unmergeble would be the best solution IMO.
This would fit well as many of the current artifacts (excalibur, etc.)
are unmergeble.