Thanks + A question

Just want to say thanks to those of You who helped me out.

I've now succeeded in compiling crossfire v0.91.5 for HP9000/700 machines. It
required some hand patching of the generated makefiles. I don't know if the
problems are specific for my site or if it is a general problem for all users
of HP9000/700.

However, crossfire seems to work as it should, but I have one more question
that I think can be of general interest. You can bind certain commands to
keys, now is it possible to rebind the movement keys and the keys used for
firing range weapons?

Movement is accomplished by pressing one of the keys

yku
h l  and the result is the expected. However those keys are
bjn  located in the following fashion:

yu
hjkl then I thought I'd use the numeric keypad instead (I'd prefer to do this)
bn   and it works fine... I can walk and I can run BUT
     when I try to fire a bow or a wand I get the message:

     Key unused (Fire&Up), Key unused (Fire&Down), etc.

And Yes, I've looked at the bind command but I couldn't figure out how to do it.
(I'm ignorant You know)

/Magnus Werner