Compiling crossfire for HP

Help!

Is there anyone that have succeeded in building crossfire for a HP9000/700
series machine? I've just fetched v0.91.5 and want to compile it.

When I stand in the top directory of the crossfire hierarchy and type xmkmf I
get the following messages:

cpp: "Imakefile", line 58: warning 2006: Parameter holes filled with a null string.
cpp: "Imake.tmpl", line 684: warning 2006: Parameter holes filled with a null string.
cpp: "Imake.tmpl", line 710: warning 2006: Parameter holes filled with a null string.

When I look in the Imakefile in the top directory this is what I see:

.
.
.

AllTarget(emptyrule)

World::
        @echo ""
        @echo "Starting to build crossfire.  Time to start praying 8)"
        @echo ""
        @date
        @echo ""
        $(XMKMF)
        make Makefiles
        $(MAKE) $(MFLAGS) clean
        $(MAKE) $(MFLAGS) includes
        $(MAKE) $(MFLAGS) depend
        $(MAKE) $(MFLAGS) all
        @echo ""
        @date
        @echo ""
        @echo "Complete build of crossfire (hopefully) finished."
        @echo ""

MakeSubdirs($(SUBDIRS))
DependSubdirs($(SUBDIRS))        <=== Line 58

relink:
        $(RM) server/crossfire
        $(RM) client/crossclient
.
.
.

What should it be for crossfire to compile correctly? Also, the file
Imake.tmpl simply doesn't exist!! What should I do? Any help appreciated and it
can be sent to

magwe@ida.liu.se

/Magnus Werner