Re: Crossfire 0.91.5 patch

In message "Re: Crossfire 0.91.5 patch",
'peterm@CSUA.Berkeley.edu' writes:

>In message <"18090 Thu Oct 20 19:13:34 1994"@bnr.ca> , "tuan (t.) doan" writes:
>>Hello,
>>
>>   How does one cast reincarnation?  It keeps on saying Reincarnate WHO?
>
>Probably like this:
>
>'invoke reincarnation of <some dead person>

   Kool...works great.  You might want to add the examples to the invoke
help screen.

>>The invoke command does not accept any extra arguments after it.  There
>
>If it doesn't accept any extra arguments, it's broken.  Most spells
>won't accept arguments however:  fireball will ignore arguments, etc.
>
>>are other spells such as create missile and marking rune that required
>>argument after the spell name.
>
>There's a create missile spell?  I'm behind on things.  Marking rune
>needs an argument:

   create missile spell crashes the game.  Anyone want to debug it?

>'invoke marking rune of "hello world"
>is the correct syntax i think.
>
>I thought I had written a help page for spells, did it get put in?
>

>>   Also what does the spell destruction do?
>
>It strikes all monsters with a radius with AT_MAGIC, for about 20-40
>pts of damage, depending on your Int and your level.
>

>PeterM

Regards,

 __  __/  /   /   __  /    |   /    Tuan T. Doan
    /    /   /   /   /   / |  /     IEC Layer Testing and Advance Technology
   /    /   /   __  /   /  | /      2201 Lakeside Blvd.  P.O. Box 833871
__/  ______/ __/ __/ __/  __/       Richardson, TX 75083-3871
"It's a kind of magic" -Highlander  Phone: 6-444-4575/214-684-4575
Internet:  tdoan@bnr.ca             Fax:   6-444-3716/214-684-3716