Re: Killing other players

 I consider that a feature. (IF gettign hit by a spell/missle from
a freindly that you become enemies).  Othewise, a player could hit
you with spells, and if you rush up to attack physcially, peacful
would still be set, and there would be at least a cpouple rounds
where you jsut push instead of attack.

 The way the code is right now, you get 1 free push on an enemy before
you become agressive.  I suppose this area could be cahgned so that if
you are running and run into another peacful creature, you don't kill it
before you even know it.

 --Mark