Re: Improving artifacts...

> 	It seems to be able to improve cancelled artifact.
> I think artifacts are terrible weapons created by gods and players
> should not be able to increase their powers : they are no gods, only the DM is :)
> 	Look at this one, found on my domain :
..removed..

This is nothing.  Look at this:

A level 37 barbarian has:

arch darkblade
name Val's Darkblade
face darkblade.116
Str 8
Dex 9
Con 9
Wis 6
Int 9
dam 50
speed_left 0.100000
level 30
weight 0
state 5
magic 5
last_eat 21
applied 1
identified 1
been_applied 1
end

Weight 0 by reduce weight to 0.001 and then enchant weapon.

Without body armour the speed is about: 4.2 (10.0) and the character is still
carrying about 1000 kg stuff with it.  The character has been done purely by
playing.