poison? luggage?

One thing -- I went and bought an amulet of protection from poison.
I'm starting to wonder what sort of poison it's supposed to protect me
from... so far it hasn't protected me from;
	poison needle traps,
	xan(?) (they look like flies)
	scorpions
	snakes(?)
	poison gas traps.

Another thing --  I noticed the luggage in the archetypes, and
I wondered how players are supposed to use it -- I inserted its arch into a
test character, and it appears, but dosn't follow him around.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

---
 44. For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of
    result, is every way perfect. -- LIBER AL vel LEGIS
Stephen Wray <swra01@cs.aukuni.ac.nz>
Department of Computer Science,phone: x8359, fax: +64 9 373 7453
University of Auckland, Private Bag 92019, Auckland, New Zealand.