Re: html addicts swipe bit/pix maps

[Karim]

|   A friend of mine was checking out some libraries of icons for use
|   with HTML documents and she said, "hey, weren't some of these in
|   crossfire?"

I was amused when I saw some University used my wooden house
(lwoodhouse) as their "Home" icon on their pages. To be honest, it
didn't fit in :-)

As Crossfire is released under the GNU Public Licence, you should be
aware that images submitted to Mark can be used by anyone without any
requirement that you be notified/given royalties/whathaveyou.

Kjetil T.