Re: html addicts swipe bit/pix maps

|  A friend of mine was checking out some libraries of icons for use
| with HTML documents and she said, "hey, weren't some of these in
| crossfire?"
|
| Check out
|
| http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/images/Images.html
|
| for some swiped crossfire bit/pix maps.

That is only a small part which was highly usful to Web Users.
I am that libraries coordinator.

   AIcons homepage
     http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/icons/

Look at  http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/icons/prog/

I have made major referances to the source of this icons when I discovered
where they actually came from -- Crossfire sources.

The icons are a great source of ideas and for the generation of other
icons. Be proud that you have some of the nicest icon sets around in
your fantastic game.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )   http://www.cit.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   East takes you out.  Out takes you west.  West takes you in.
   In takes you east.  North and south brings you back.
             - Litany of Orbital Mechanics --- Larry Niven -- "Intergral Trees"