Spell setting

G'day,

Wondering if anyone thinks the following is a good enough idea to refine in
crossfire.  I can never remember the name of the spell when I need to cast it,
what with create wall, build wall, and wall of thorns sort of ambiguities.
Could it be arranged that when you type cast keyword, crossfire list all the
spells that you know that begin with that keyword?  For example cast summon
would return summon water elemental, summon air elemental, summon fire
elemental.

Cheers

Karl
(aka airstrike the elf).