Re: disarm spell

etc>
etc>Yep.  I would just like to say I totally agree with it.  After all, in
etc>real life, it is possible to set a bomb off when trying to disarm it.  SO
etc>why not have a chance of MAJOR failure?
etc>
etc>Also, I have an idea I would like to toss out in the open..  Chain
etc>reaction effect (Man I'm in a evil mood today <G>).  When a trap goes off
etc>(or pretty much any major activity goes on near explosive type traps),
etc>why not make it possible for traps, etc to setoff other things in the area?
etc>

How hard would it be to give a connect vaule to a trap so that you
can trigger all sort of things with it and or trigger traps by pulling
levers and stuff. This is really evil with area affect traps. Or would
you do it like destruction where all traps within range are triggered.
This would mean that two spikes or blade traps right next to each
other would be pretty nasty though.

Speaking of traps has anyone thought of a way to recentre traps like
burning hands, it is just too easy to stand still and have them go all
around you. At moment I think runes in doors work by creating another
rune right under the player that detonated it and setting it off, rather
than with cone spells just setting it off where it is so that the player
catches it full in the face so to speak.

If this is wrong please correct me. Perhaps also more traps should work
like some paralysis traps which get duplicated after they are set off.

Just some hopefully polite thoughts to enliven your days