Re: Experience as "currency" (Re: Merged proposal)

	I am very much for an Experience Point Economy.  A minus is that
it can greatly incease the time for some aspects of play, but I feel that
this is balanced by the enjoyment of "detailing" your character.  I think
that just about anything could become purchasable with experience, and
there are several pencil-and-paper games where this is a premise (I
particularly like the HERO role playing system).  This could make the
characters as flexible and abstract as the map system, which I think would
be a good thing.

							-Kris Bosland
							 krisb@seattleu.edu