Re: Just can't get it to work

First do a xhost + on your machine.

Install the pixmaps.

Then when you install the pixmaps do this:
crossclient -server <servername> -xpm

If you don't have the pixmaps installed then do:
crossclient -server <servername>

If you have the server compiled then you can just type:
crossfire -xpm or just crossfire.

Also there is some documentation with the release that is helpful.

-pk
! 	       Patrick Kenny (pkenny@eecs.umich.edu)  	 	  !
!          (University of Michigan  AI and Robotics Lab)     	  !
!      http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/kennyp/pkenny.html         !
!       Have you Hugged your Artificial Intelligence Today?	  !