Re: Starting at levels greater than 1

I agree that it would be nice to start at a high level, but just make sure
that the starting character has a nice set of spells or armor that works
with a character of that level, otherwise you would be wasting your time.
I start at level 20, but I don't know any spells? What you mean I have to
learn them all again? I have to find all of the books? Ouch. Even with
lots of money at the start, it would take quite a while to find the
right spells and stuff in the stores.

I don't know if asking questions will work, maybe people who start
at high levels should have to solve certain quests within a certain
time limit. "Bring me the Head of a Jessy!" and then you will be able
to stay Level 20. :)

-pk

! 	       Patrick Kenny (pkenny@eecs.umich.edu)  	 	  !
!          (University of Michigan  AI and Robotics Lab)     	  !
!      http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/kennyp/pkenny.html         !
!       Have you Hugged your Artificial Intelligence Today?	  !