Re: Protection and magical items

> From crossfire-request@ifi.uio.no Sun Mar 19 15:58:58 1995
> From: "Michael B. Martin" <martinm@sps1.phys.vt.edu>
> this make it too easy to create "super-weapons"?  And finally: if
> one applies the patch to enable enchanting of armour, is it possible
> to add enchantments to special items (ones with names, like Ilrya, Uriel,
> etc.)?

	I wrote the code for the armour enchantment. As far as I know
	it is possible to enchant *any* piece of armour. The only
	limitation is your current level (sets how much armour and
	enchantment can be added). For example, in order to enchant
	the mithril mail of Irial (armour value 25) you would need to
	be 25th or higher level!!. Dragonmail is even harder...you
	need to be 50+ level. I know for a fact that Cloaks of protection
	can be enchanted.
					-b.t.