Re: Crossfire Races

Also sprach Mark Wedel:
> >etc>This is maybe a good thing. We get level 100 in about 45 min over
> >etc>here... Gige a Spellbook of rune of death to an angel and disarm his
> >etc>traps.
> >
> >Seems a pretty stupid thing to do, I can think of better ways to
> >get to 100th level, most of them are mind numbing though...
> >

>  I think there will always be potential problems of getting experience at
> some point.  I can't think of a good way to fix the rune of death to an
> angel problem.  It could be any rune spell I imagine.  Obviously, you should
> get exp for disarming runes that other monsters created.

Hmmm... I think, as for everything, the exp you get should be in
correlation to the risk you take. So a spell of disarm should give no
exp. And the risk of most traps is near to nothing at high levels.

cu

AW
--
Wer geteilt ist hat nichts mitzuteilen (Einstuerzende Neubauten)

Arne Wichmann (aw@math.uni-sb.de)