CF: Fonts...

I've got a question, I installed the font that came with 92.3 on our
xserver, and got things generally working here, locally.  I tried to
take a look at some of the external games (like chico) and everything
was working, but the font was quite messed up.

Was there a major font-change with 92.3, or have i messed somehting
up?

bill
Bill Farrar, C++Windows Programmer.
The Linking and Binding is the Important step...
"60 Million Gigabits can do alot.  It can even do Windows"
Fred Pohl, _Beyond_The_Blue_Event_Horizon_