Re: CF: Fonts...

On Mar 26,  9:06pm, Bill Farrar wrote:
> Subject: CF: Fonts...
> I've got a question, I installed the font that came with 92.3 on our
> xserver, and got things generally working here, locally.  I tried to
> take a look at some of the external games (like chico) and everything
> was working, but the font was quite messed up.
>
> Was there a major font-change with 92.3, or have i messed somehting
> up?

 There were minor font changes.

 The font is in alphabetical order.  Thus, only 1 new image needs to get added,
and all images after that will be incorrect.  And of course, if you connect to
remote sites, there is no guarentee that they haven't added a few new images
themselves.

 Best method is to get the font from the site you are connecting to, or use
pixmap/xpm mode.

--
 --Mark