Re: CF: Artefakts

>Dragonbane +9 (str+3)(speed+3)(dam+81!!!!!!)(slay dragon)
>(attacks physical)(protected fire)

The two drawbacks to this weapon are its weight (64) which makes
it virtually impossible to cast spells while weilding it (that's
my experience) and its attacktype (physical), forcing me to switch
weapons whenever I face something that is immune to physical, such
as a reaper.

I can certainly see an argument for cutting down on the damage,
and making the weapon harder to get (have it held by a monster on a
deeper level).

--PC