Re: CF: Artefakts

> Scott writes:

> I want to avoid (1) having a limited inventory such as moria and
> (2) making ALL items slow.  Goal is to say player has only a few objects
> immediately accessible which can be equipped immediately while retaining

	I think you miss-understand my point. The time delay ONLY
	occurs for *applying* and *unapplying* items. Furthermore,
	time delay is often 0 for most objects. We set in the arch
	how much time we wish to penalize the player for apply/unapply
	of the item (for most items, this value will default to 0!).

	Dropping /pickup times are uneffected by the apply time delay.

	This proposal has the advanage of 1) keeping inventory management
	simple, 2) preventing the "quick change" of large/heavy items
	(eg armour, weapons) that is a "cheat" for players.

	I have to agree w/ Peter, a complex inventory system would
	detract from playing the game. Its harder for new players to
	understand, and it adds needless complexity to the game.

						-b.t.