Re: CF: unbalanced maps

> I think the annoyance of unbalanced maps could be greatly improved if
> each person would make an attempt to fix the unbalanced map that bothers
> them the most.
..
> I think we all would accept attempts to improve the maps.

Last time I remember the attitude was that the maps are good and everything
is balanced and nothing should be made harder :/
We'll probably do some fixes to the maps, where should we send them?

> As for too easy electric dragons, enabling CONE_NO_PROPOGATE does reduce
> the damage of cone/area effect spells on multisquare monsters.

It also weakens the dragons, they're too easy already (with an immune fire
potion)

There are some monster problems too, such as the black trees, you get good
amount of exp from them and they are relatively easy to kill. Then there are
ogres, who are pain in the ass and you don't get much exp from them..