Re: CF: Changes?

Rauli Ruohonen wrote:
>Hmm, maybe this could be implemented by changing player speed when
>he/she does shout/say/tell? Sockets shouldn't be able to do
>shout/say/tell at all, or they would need a messages/minute limit.

I love using sockets to shout.  It's a lot easier than using the
regular client for me, especially since I can cut and paste.
You could just as easily put a delay on socket shouting if you
wanted to.

Speaking of shouting, I get annoyed by monsters reading scrolls.
Shouldn't those messages be restricted to the local map?

--PC