Re: CF: 0.94.1 bug?

I suggest that CF code should prevent only magic ears and magic mouths
from becoming visible.  It is clearly incorrect for a see invisible
spell to reveal the key words and responses.  That part of a magic ear/mouth
is actually internal which used invisible to prevent it from being
seen.

All other invisible objects should be made visible via the see invisible
spell since CF server code cannot know whether map designer intended
object to be revealed via see invisible.

I think there needs to be a new object flag of INTERNAL_OBJECT which
means object is, by definition, never to be revealed to the players.
Then it is possible to edit maps and set objects that the map layout
implies should never be revealed as INTERNAL_OBJECT.  Presumably,
all magic mouths and ears could be specified as INTERNAL_OBJECTs.

							sdw