CF: Offical map set

God I hate to ask a newbie question :)

But here it is :)

Who is responsible for the master map set?

A friend and I have been working on a series of map sets but they aren't
quite ready for production use yet.  So, in order to make upgrading from
version to version easier (installing a new set of maps for example) we
would like 'stubbs' for our map sets to be put into the main distribution.

For example my underworld map set needs a hole in the ground somewhere
on the world maps pointing to the top level underworld map.  If I could
get such a point put in the maps now it would make upgrading
versions easier while working on our new maps.

I'm happy to submit what I have done so far but it is not quite ready for
prime time.

I've been a crossfire player for a couple of years now but have only
relatively recently got into the map design side of things.
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert@zen.humbug.org.au, robert@icc.net.au
				r.brockway@uq.edu.au