CF: Compiling the client on HP/UX

Hi,

I tried to compile the client on HP/UX and found some quirks.
Some warnings --- ok, dirty programming seems normal these days. However,
client.c and xutil.c need an #include <unistd.h> to define the _SC_OPEN_MAX
and R_OK macros.

Don't know if there are other problems --- the client refuses to start:
stieber@hphalle10a:~/crossfire-0.94.2.client> ./cfclient -server sunbroy53
Unable to open /dev/audio, errno 2
Got error on read, exiting.

Guess I'll try the Sun version first, before trying to fix the HP/UX client.
There is a speaker here, so maybe the Sun I'm sitting in front of has
sound available :-)

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber