Re: CF: client woes! and mroe

Mark Wedel (mark@siemens-pyramid.com) wrote:
|  I know there is the problem with advanced keybindings in the current release.
|  Is there some other major problems?

With this discussion I decided to try out the client.
The client worked reasonable fine untill I got to whating to
switch characters.

I applied the ``Bed to Reality'' and instead of getting the normal
`Play again? (a/q)' type message I started getting server errors
in my command window.

Worse still I ended up having to `destory' the client window
as a `delete' window function was NOT accepted and no other
window exit mechinesm was available.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   The more knowledge you know, the less you know, that you know you know.
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au