Re: CF: losing Run/Fire in 0.95.1

[Mark Wedel]

>    That said - I do know of ways to confuse even the X11 client - if
>   you press the shift/control key while in the window and move the
>   pointer out of the window and then release the key, the client
>   won't see the release (since it is no longer in focus).

That's a feature!  Many years ago, we used to brace ourselves near
some generator in a hallway, "run" left, and go for a snack (or a game
of World in Flames :-)

Frank fixed it, first by reducing the exp you get for killing
something while braced, next by reducing the exp for a given monster
as you go up in levels.  Oh well.

Kjetil T.