Re: CF: patch to server/apply.c to get "marked" item identified first

Scott Wedel writes:
 > Code using numbers with unspecified meanings is of very poor style.
 > Should use #define to give a name indicating the meaning of the value
 > so that other can read the code instead of having to know what 1 and 2
 > mean for these routines.

Yes, I got lazy. Considering that a lot of the code in apply.c
uses plenty of "magic numbers", for some stupid reason I didn't want to
stick out... :)

--
43rd Law of Computing:                                   Maciej Kalisiak
Anything that can go wr                              mac@dgp.utoronto.ca