Re: CF: what did I do? (so I don't do it again)

On Dec 6,  1:49am, Maciej Kalisiak wrote:
> Subject: CF: what did I do? (so I don't do it again)
>
> I had a slight misfortune yesterday (it was late, I was asleep): I was
> quiting the client (I THINK I select "Quit Character") and the
> aftermath is that my character is no more. If I enter the character
> name that I used, a new character is generated. Is that what "quit
> character" does? Total extermination? I thought it just bumped him off
> but the latest 'save was still in effect... Perhaps we could have a
> big red sign blink at us before we sign our character's life away,
> saying "ARE YOU SURE???"...

quit means quit.  character gone, equipment dropped on the ground.

 There is a confirmation for quit (are you sure you really want to
quit?)

 If you could quit and go back to your last save game, this can easily
be above (oops - about to die, lets quit.)

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com