CF: what did I do? (so I don't do it again)

I had a slight misfortune yesterday (it was late, I was asleep): I was
quiting the client (I THINK I select "Quit Character") and the
aftermath is that my character is no more. If I enter the character
name that I used, a new character is generated. Is that what "quit
character" does? Total extermination? I thought it just bumped him off
but the latest 'save was still in effect... Perhaps we could have a
big red sign blink at us before we sign our character's life away,
saying "ARE YOU SURE???"...

Oh well. Luckily I had the now deceased drop his inventory, so getting
up the levels with the new character is waaay faster.

--
Never wrestle with a pig. When you do,                   Maciej Kalisiak
two things happen: (1) You get dirty,                mac@dgp.utoronto.ca