Re: CF: Re: Beginners guide.

| I thought I put that one up already (in the "Freshly Arrived..."
| section)...

I wouldn't think ANYTHING I have seen in ``Freshly Arrived..''
do for freshly Arrived.

To me ``Freshly Arrived..'', means things, like...
  Saving, Charcater types and selection, where to go.
  What not to do, etc.
``map command'' to me would be ``Handy tips'' or just beyond basics.

I would if I was you think on what you mean by the various catagories
then sort the tips into them.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and
sound but of mind. A journey into a wonderous land whose boundaries are that of
imagination.  That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone!
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au