Re: CF: FBBB v1.01 is now up

From: swedel@Tymnet.COM (Scott Wedel)

> Also, it makes sense if the guide was incorporated into the game
> as a series of conversations at Goth's bar or something similar.
> Maybe each drink you buy some guy gets you another newbie hint.

Speaking of that: In Goth's Tavern, there's a guy next to the cellar
entrance who seems to offer info in exchange for a booze.  I buy one,
and drop it on the table in front of him (he emphasizes the word
TABLE), but nothing special seems to happen.  Anyone know what I'm
missing?

Aaron
--
Aaron Baugher - abaugher@rnet.com - Quincy, IL, USA