Re: CF: what did I do? (so I don't do it again)

Scott Wedel (swedel@Tymnet.COM) wrote:

> I suppose a CF checkpoint option which periodically or via a command
> saves all characters and maps.  So if game has a single active
> player then all faults such as crash or player disconnect can be
> handled by going back to most recent checkpoint before the fault.

_Option_ is very important. There won't be a problem at my server
(since there is always at least one player logged in (mr_log), so
users can never go back to cheat), but opening a way to
cheat if you are alone is not a good idea (IMHO).

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber