Re: CF: whitestar.pyrsonal.org down?

> On Dec 9,  6:43pm, Aaron Baugher wrote:
> > Subject: CF: whitestar.pyrsonal.org down?
> > I've been unable to play on whitestar since last evening.  Does anyone
> > know if it's down?

I'd like to install a new crossfire system... but
I've been holding off to see if there was going to be
any major problems with the latest release.  I'm glad this list
is finally seeing some volume -- I think the latest round
of suggestions and activity has been great.

My question now relates to playing on the net.  I was
disappointed when I tried this last time because (1)
it was so lagged, I really couldn't make it more than
25 spots from the starting point without giving up
in frustration (on one server) and on another
server (2) all the stuff was pilfered (is that the word?).
Beginners was empty (no wand of medium fireball, etc.).
I couldn't find any green guys to get my weakling up to
lvl 2.... so although I could move faster, I couldn't
find anything to fight that wouldn't kill me without
really even giving me a chance.

Do boards or maps reset anything like the old muds?
Is it possible, yet, to take a character from one
crossfire to another?

Scott