CF: Pupland Bug and a new Scorn

I too have faced the problem of the now disfunctional Raffles.
Only in server version 95.2
Also, I really have a problem finishing Raffles 2. I have tried casting
"show invisible" on the square suggested by the sign - but it never
works!

The new map of scorn looks pretty good - I heartily approve. While on
the subject of maps, I have a question - Is there someone in charge of
Map development?
ie. Someone who knows who is working on what maps, and when, and then
puts them together for each release?
There are a few maps I'd love to fix up (Probably in the new year).
Where do I submit them when I am done? And who decides what makes it
into the final .tar.gz file?

Also, can GreySheild Isle become part of the standard distribution?

Here's a bug in the GTK client - typing 'help commands  seems to crash
it.

Cheers!

--
John Cater