Re: CF: Bugs and a new Scorn

John Cater on  wrote...
|{ deleted raffles info }
|
| The new map of scorn looks pretty good - I heartily approve. While on
| the subject of maps, I have a question - Is there someone in charge of
| Map development?
| ie. Someone who knows who is working on what maps, and when, and then
| puts them together for each release?
| There are a few maps I'd love to fix up (Probably in the new year).
| Where do I submit them when I am done? And who decides what makes it
| into the final .tar.gz file?
|
| Also, can GreySheild Isle become part of the standard distribution?

If you feel that it is ready, and if Mark approves, I could put your
bug fixes and new maps into this release (beta release planed for
just before newyear).

I will also be fixing some serious bugs around the place,
For example   Castle Arrgghh just North East of scorn looks like
some genii came along sliced it up and rearraged the peices!
That is about the only fix I plan for outside scorn.

I also noticed a number of entry bugs in brest (the church entry is out
by one square, as is a lot of other maps in brest). But I will NOT touch
brest.  Just as other than exit/entrence info to/from scorn I will not
touch the other non-scorn related places.

I supose that if new maps are donated BEFORE the beta release, (mail
them to me while this is in progress) I will include them.

What says the list!  Mark your thoughts?

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   The law of similarity made any map a magical instrument.
                                     -- Rick Cook, "The Wizardry Compiled''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au