Re: CF: Scorn Update - Map Image Available

James Cameron on  wrote...
| All in all I think it looks good.
|
| Those suggested invisible inventory items for quest completion seem like
| a good idea.  Does a whole party get those or only one person?

This is why I don't think it should be invisible. Item matching
(Such as used in the old apartment complex) works even if the item is
in a bag or sack. Such items probably should have near zero weigth
anyway.

Hmm  Port Pass 200pp?   Once only purchase, also a couple of freebies
around scorn. Like a library card?

Any and all suggestions for the Gates welcome!

  Posibilities...
      * Port/Gate Pass card (Once only purchase)
      * Secret smugglers tunnel from port into scorn
         (Psst, buddy over here...)
      * Passwords to get guard to open gate (current East Gate method)
      * Travel Office (for purchase of Passcard)
      * Old city tunnel out of scorn to port (and back)

NOTE: Gates will automatically close after some timeout out period.
      (AKA Library)

NOTE  I am not implementing any transport costs at this time.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
             Stepped  out  for  a  byte!   Back soon.
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au