Re: CF: Newbie hints

>>Need command repeat next; "repeat 10 stay fire"
>>Or something that will pray until grace maximised.  ;-)
>
>Personally, I would like to have a full scripting capability for key bindings.
>Like:

This reminds me... A friend of mine at LucasArts clued me into
a decent embeddable scripting language called Lua. I remember
some discussion a while ago about a possible scripting language
for crossfire so if anyone is interested:

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/

Could be useful for both server side and client...

	-Scott