Re: CF: Newbie hints

>Need command repeat next; "repeat 10 stay fire"
>Or something that will pray until grace maximised.  ;-)

Personally, I would like to have a full scripting capability for key bindings.
Like:
	while( no_player_action ) {
		while ( grace < maxgrace) { use_skill praying } ;
		invoke holy word }

In addition, I would like to toss in things like:
	if (starving) {invoke create_food};

Or maybe even:
	if (sp == maxsp) { apply crystal }

Along the same lines, I would love to see pickup modes revised, such
that you could specify any combination of the current modes (e.g.,
pickup magic and coins).  In addition, how about making the
'search-items command a client implementation?  (Why does it need to
cut your speed down like that?)  I would like a full interface such
that I could specify such odd behaviours as:
	if (item == bow && weight < 12) pickup item
I suspect that you can't fully implement pickup modes on the client as
the server may get ahead of the client, particularly when running.

Can you tell that I'm a programmer?

--PC (thinking like a computer)