CF: Interesting bug with kobans

Hi,

I just happened to discover accidentally rather interesting bug.
If a character has koban(s) (coin from pupland worth 200pp) in his
inventory *and* some cold coins, when he exists the store *buying* something
all the remaining cold coins are merged with kobans :)
Guess, if I was wondering why I didn't spend any platinum when buying
bunch of potions, and instead noticed I had kobans worth couple of million
platinum coins in my inventory :)

Haven't done much of experimenting with this, except that koban was
locked and above the cold coins in my inventory, when this happened.
This is tested only with 0.94.3, since last I checked the 0.95.x was
broken with dropping items through holes (is it still?)