CF: family house/artifacts?

Hi,

now I'm surprised. One of the newbies on my server just found a Bonecrusher
in the family house (which happens to be difficulty 10). Since there is
no titan in the family house, is it possible that Bonecrushers can be
created randomly?

Also, when I added the "merge more items" stuff the first time, by setting
the nrof value to 1 in the archetypes, the same player found a dragon mail
and an amulet of lifesaving in the family house. Back then I assumed that
this was caused by changing the nrof value, so I changed them back and
added the new merging code to change objects "on the fly" instead of
changing the archetype. Now I'm no longer sure about the nrof problem ---
if a Bonecrusher can be created randomly, maybe dragon mails and amulets
of lifesaving can be created randomly, too?

Christian

--
Christian (Icho/Gandhi/Ribald @sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de, 13325)