CF: Hello!

Hello,

I am new to the list and thus it's time for an introduction. ;)

Since a long time (ever since I can remember) I am interested in
writing and designing games. I think Multiplayer games will be
more and more important in the future, as they provide also
socialization features while playing.

Once I played Hack, and this 'tiny' game had a lot of fun in it.
Crossfire remembers me a lot of it - but of course it has it's own
character.

Currently, I am quite busy at office, and cannot read mail too often.
If I ever get enough time, I'd like to try to help in developing
Crossfire. (Programming, designing)

Best regards,

Nick Klumpp

Follow-Ups: References: